Making the decision to move to assisted living requires planning and thoughtful consideration. The Family Advisors at Sedgewood Manor Assisted Living are here to be your guide and resource for our caring community, whether you are moving in from home, inpatient stay, or out of town.
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Daily social events & activities
- All utilities
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed
- Assistance with daily living such a bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Access to primary care, home health, and support services
- Assistance with medications with our state-of-the-art electric medication system.
- Weekly housekeeping services and laundry of linens
- Professional and trained staff available 24-hours a day